Time card reports can quickly turn a mess of paperwork, spreadsheets and calculations into an easy-to-read and in-depth online time reporting system. Time card reports provide online reporting regarding employee attendance and scheduling and turn the payroll process and employee management reporting into a breeze.
These records are not merely punch-in and punch-out records, but they can be associated with specific pay codes according to the work that the employee has been doing, the type of leave they’ve been using, and any other factors that are set up by the manager for employee tracking. These reports can be pulled up and viewed for the team as a whole, or drilled down into the individual employee so that specifics about them can be inspected in detail.
To make the time card reports as easy to use as possible, they are able to be viewed, printed or exported as Excel files, PDFs, or as HTML. It’s never been so easy to view the details of your employee records through online time reporting.
Further, this employee time tracking reporting software can run reports for the Affordable Care Act (ACA), to identify hours worked, calculate full and part-time status, seasonal work, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) employees.
And doing it all online makes it so much easier than paper records, or even the need to access the system from some in-house database. PayClock Online reports can be accessed anywhere you are, and the employees can view their records from anywhere they are, on any device, with the touch of a screen.
View & Print In Depth Reports
- PayClock Online reports are organized into six groups: Payroll, Attendance, List, Schedule, Management and Admin.
- Users can select specific employees to include a desired time period for any report.
- Users can select which pay codes to show on many of the summary reports.
- Report settings can be personalized and saved by an individual user.
- Most summary level reports include a drill-down function that allows the user to view employee-level detail.
- All reports can be viewed on screen, printed or exported to Excel, PDF, or HTML.
- ACA Report for Applicable Large Employers (ALE) provides worked hours totals, look backs, calculation of full-time, part-time, seasonal and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) employees for Affordable Care Act reporting.
What is the best online timesheet?
The best online timesheet should make it convenient for employees (office-based, field workers, and work from home) to clock in and out. Hours should automatically be collected in easy to edit timesheets ready for approval, and the software should sync seamlessly with your payroll.
We believe PayClock Online is the best online time reporting software because it ticks all three of these boxes. It makes it easy to automate your process and access employee reports from anywhere.
How do I make a digital timesheet?
The easiest way to make a digital timesheet is with online time reporting software from Lathem. With Lathem’s PayClock Online, as soon as your employees clock in and out, that information syncs to an online paysheet, ready for a manager to approve the shift.
Modern technology means you don’t have to spend time manually filling in spreadsheets and checking each shift. Instead, you can automate most parts of time reporting–saving you time and reducing the number of errors.
How can I track my hours?
If your company uses online time reporting like PayClock Online, it should be simple to check your hours and see how much PTO you have accrued.
As soon as you clock out, information about your shifts will be synced to a timesheet which you can access through your employee portal. This will give you an accurate picture of how many hours you’ve worked.