We are deeply inspired by our customers and their employees, and we owe it to them to provide great products and service. We are problem solvers. We are focused, driven, and fun. Our mission is to be a great place to work, grow in the markets we serve, and provide the best workforce management products available.
One of the many ways we are an employer of choice is our competitive benefits and compensation package, including:
- Individual and Family Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Company matching
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Access to Supplemental Insurance from AFLAC
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays - 8.5 days per year
- Paid Time Off - 80 hours in first year, 120 hours in year 2, and 136 hours in year 3
- Compressed Workweek, Flexible Scheduling and/or Telecommuting Options
- Retiree Medical Insurance
It is the policy of Lathem Time Corporation to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Check out our positions below and let us know why you believe you can make a difference at Lathem.
We're Hiring! Learn More About Career Opportunities with Lathem
Lathem competes for the best talent. We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits packages, and the security of an established market-leading company. We only hire people who have exceptional qualities. Dependability. Respect. Integrity. Flexibility. Team players. These are the core values of all Lathem employees. If you have these qualities, we want you on our team.
Click Here to Visit our Job Openings Portal