- Paper time cards and manual time entry resulted in errors, inefficiency, and extra time making corrections.
- Needed a system that could better manage and monitor employee overtime hours.
- Other employee time clock systems were expensive and lacked ability to manage employees at multiple locations.
- Required in-depth report information related to employee worked time and pay codes.
- Looking for employees and clients to have mobile functionality and access on demand to data.
KANN’s Kelly Snode wears many hats: in addition to managing employee time and attendance and payroll, she assists with HR and operations, manages company finances and runs the IT department. Successfully managing time and attendance is no easy task for more than 400 KANN employees working in 19 different facilities. Mrs. Snode needed an automated, cloud-based employee time and attendance solution, paired with time clocks, to better manage employees at different locations, as well as the ability to download detailed time and attendance reports. She vetted half a dozen employee time and attendance systems from both large and smaller vendors, before deciding PayClock Online was the right fit for her company.
PayClock Online for enterprise workforce management pairs seamlessly with Lathem’s CloudTouch biometric fingerprint & proximity badge reader and the PayClock mobile app, making it a smart, flexible solution to manage employee time and attendance for a large workforce located in multiple sites. KANN employs material handlers and warehouse staff, including forklift operators, loading associates, onsite managers and administrative workers. Most employees clock in using one of the 20 CloudTouch time clocks spread out at different locations, which allows employees to check their time entry totals and quickly view supervisor messages.
"We were looking for affordable time clocks and software that included more in-depth reports.
PayClock Online was the best solution for us."
Kann Enterprises Inc.