Lathem has a long-standing reputation of providing the highest levels of customer service in our industry. We have a strong commitment to supporting our customers and products after the sale, which is a big reason we've been in business for over 90 years and maintain a great customer retention rate. We have a variety of support options to suit your needs.
Below you'll find our most frequently used options in addition to the menu on the left.
- Free support option availabile 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Register an account
- Submit a help "ticket" (Response time: within 24 hours or next business day)
- Search for help topics
- Access our online library of software downloads & patches
- Determine which version of PayClock software you have.
- Number: (800) 241-4990
- Begining Dec. 1, 2011 new hours: telephone support is available Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 6: 00 pm ET.
- For automated software based systems (PayClock and TouchStation) we provide 30 days of telephone support at no charge (please inquire about details). After 30 days, support is $49 for first 30 minutes and then $49 for each additional 15 minutes.
- Customers with other Lathem products, or with an Annual Support Agreement, receive telephone support at no charge.
- Response time varies based on current call volume. Customers with an Annual Support Agreement are placed in a priority queue.
- Free online chat support option available Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm ET.
- Chat response is usually within 1 minute depending on volume.
- Technical support representatives can view your Lathem software screens and virtually navigate it to solve problems faster and reduce your time investment.
- Remote Assist requires a simple download.
One-on-One, Pesonalized Training
- Schedule training with one of our representatives to optimize your understanding of our product and minimize questions and valuable time in the future.
- Simply call us at (800) 241-4990 to schedule a time or email us.
- Our rate is $100/hour. Your time is worth much more. Spare yourself further investment of it by having training up front.